Datavideo DVK-200 Stand Alone Chromakey Solution
The Datavideo DVK-200 SD Chromakeyer is a great addition for any studio or production company. This system can help you create some dynamic effects using one camera as well as the DVI output from your computer.
With the DVK-200, you can enhance your PowerPoint presentations or webcasts by inserting either a live interview, or video clips. The unit has switchable DVI, S-Video and CV fore and background inputs. It should be noted that the YUV input is only used for foreground effects.
A complete DVK-200 Kit (B&H #DADVK200K2 ) comes with a power supply, LD-1 Blue/Green LED Ring, adapter rings for your camera and cables. The DVK-200 is backed by a one-year warranty.
Note: This item does NOT include the LD-1 Blue/Green LED ring, camera adapter rings (82mm, 72mm, and 58mm) or 2x RF-1225FP. Single DVI can be used as a foreground or background source
- Key out backgrounds - select blue, green or luminance
- Key out level adjustment - reduce the shadow after keying
- Crop/adjust window - select areas of screen window to be keyed
- Built in shrink function - reduces white or black edges on a subject
- Built in TBC (Time Base Corrector)
- Built in color processor, brightness, contrast, color and tint adjustable (tint is only NTSC)
- Spill adjustment - removes unwanted color cast on the subject
- Subject Density - makes the subject become more or less defined
- Perfect accessory - the CKL-200 dual color light ring and retro reflective cloth (not included)
- Stand Alone Chromakey System
- Creates Special Effects
- Use For Web Casting
- Supports PAL or NTSC Video Standards