20 to 55mm Pictor Zoom Lens - PL/EF Mount
Professional Cine Lenses with Concrete Build
DZOFILM is devoted to exploring the aesthetic of film and design of optics. Both mechanics and optics are designed to be compact and versatile, allowing users to enjoy the smooth and precise operation and every shooting moment with Pictor Zoom.
- Center image stay sharp during zooming in or out
- No matter from close-up to wide shot,
- Or rapidly zoom out to long shot,
- Under Parfocal design, focus keeps still all the way along
Thanks to the floating structure, the breathing of Pictor Zoom lenses
are negligible during focusing
Versatile in Ultra Compact
At just 1.6kg (3.5 lbs), Pictor Zoom can be easily mounted on crane, jib, tripod, ROV or other
moving platforms, and provides safer and more efficient work methods by reducing heavy lifting.
Be a better Run-and-Gun Filmmaker, no fear of any complicated scenes or quick shooting. Time saving
without frequent lens changing, Pictor zoom, in no way miss an inspiring moment.
Gentle Sharpness & Vivid Look
From feature film, commercial, to documentary, Pictor Zoom captures crisp details while expressing organic look and cinematic texture.
[Spot Effect] Increases Sense of Separation.
Dreamatic Bokeh & Esthetic Transition
Soft bokeh generated by 16 blades T2.8 iris. Natural transition from focus to de-focus, conveying the ambience and highlighting the subject in the meantime.
[Speed up Your Shooting!]
Consistent Design & Higher Efficiency
- Highly consistent in colour and mechanical control, satisfy most of the shooting demands
- Efficient control in same ergonomics with standard M0.8 gear pitch
- Multiple ways of mounting follow focus, speeds up your shooting
Seek for More Possibility
- Interchangeable mount system
- Compatible with PL, E, EF and LPL mounts
- Provides more possibility of shooting videos