Sony ECM-322BC Head Worn Electret Condenser Microphone
Sony's ECM-322BC is a head worn microphone, ideal for a wide variety of multimedia presentation applications.
- Optimum Sound Pickup - Incorporating an omni-directional microphone capsule for reduced pop-and-wind noises, the ECM-322BC head worn microphone delivers a high sensitivity of -43 dB (7.1 mV) (*1) and allows clear voice pickup from any direction. (*1) 0 dB=1 V/Pa, at 1 kHz
- Ear-Clip Style - Featuring an ear-clip style design, the ECM-322BC head worn microphone can be worn on either the left or right ear and provides to user with a comfortable fit.
- Adjustable Microphone Position - The slim and flexible microphone boom allows perfect positioning of the ECM-322BC microphone.
- Secure and Comfortable Fit - With its soft-texture ear hook, the ECM-322BC head worn microphone is comfortable to wear and fits snugly on the ear, providing comfort and stability even during the most active presentations.
- Compact and Lightweight Design - The ECM-322BC has been designed as a compact and ultra-lightweight head worn microphone, weighing only 15 g (0.5 oz) (*2). (*2) Excluding the cable
- Supplied with a Sony 4-pin connector (SMC9-4P) - Supplied with a Sony 4-pin connector (SMC9-4P) for use with the WRT-8B/822A/822B bodypack transmitter