Sony ECM-77BMP Professional Lapel Microphone
Sony's ECM-77 is a professional discrete omni-directional lapel microphone.
Widely used in both the studio and on location the ECM-77BMP provides excellent sound quality, robust construction and an attractive cosmetic design.
The ECM-77BMP is supplied with a 3.5mm locking jack for use with WRT-805 and UWP series wireless transmitter.
- Designed for high quality voice pick-up - The ECM-77’s capsule features a voice emphasis curve, extended frequency response and sensitivity.
- Minute size - The capsule has a diameter of only 5.6mm and is 12.5mm long.
- Ready for wireless systems - The ECM-77BMP is compatible with the Sony Freedom WRT-805 wireless transmitter, providing high quality wireless microphone systems for video production.
- Hands Free - As a lapel microphone, the ECM-77 is an alternative to the traditional hand held microphone and being ‘hands free’ it allows the presenter to concentrate on her/his performance.
- Professional Image - The ECM-77 is probably the most seen microphone on TV and its compact design creates a professional image.
- Easy and Familiar Operation - The ECM-77 is an essential tool for achieving good quality voice recording. The microphone’s capsule is designed for voice pick-up with an extended frequency response and impressive sensitivity. The popularity of the microphone in TV production means that most sound people will be familiar with using the ECM-77.