E-Image EG05A2 Two Stage Aluminium Tripod Kit
Two-Stage Aluminium Tripod Kit from E-Image
The EG-05A2 Tripod Kit is more than just an entry level system. It comprises the GH05 75mm bowl head that incorporates an installed fluid system enabling smooth motion in pan and tilt to give you the perfect shots.
An extra feature on the GH05 head is the added 2 steps of counterbalance, this gives you ultimate versatility when adjustment is needed for different weight option, e.g. using a larger lens.
The aluminium 2 stage legs extend quickly and easily with the speed locking system and the adjustable mid level spreader creates a sturdy base for payloads up to 5kgs.
The kit comes complete with a single pan bar and a soft carry case.
- Installed fluid system
- Smooth motion in pan & tilt
- Provides added 2 steps of counter balance
E-Image GH05 Fluid Video Head
The GH05 head is specially designed for lightweight HDV camcorders and video-enabled DSLR cameras. It’s with 2 grades counterbalance and fixed drag to help provides quick balance of your cameras. With standard 75mm bowl, the heads could be equipped with all 75mm bowl size legs.
Due to standard 1/4” and 3/8” holes on the sides, monitor arms and other accessories can be installed on it. It is your best shooting partner in daily life, documentary and studio photography.
E-Image GA752 Video Tripod
2-Stage Aluminium Video Tripod from E-Image
With a maximum height of over five feet and a minimum height of just over two feet, this set of 2-Stage Aluminum Tripod Legs with 75mm Bowl from E-Image provides a stable platform for your 75mm fluid head and features a two-stage / three-section design. The aluminum legs incorporate E-Image's Mono-Lock design that allows you to adjust the leg height using the one locking lever at the top of each leg.
The legs support up to 88 pounds of head, camera, and accessories, while extending to over five feet in height, with a minimum height of just over two feet. The aluminum alloy construction provides you with a balance of strength and durability and is a lower cost option to carbon fiber legs. The legs feature a removable, adjustable, mid-level spreader that allows you to set up the legs on uneven surfaces. The legs also incorporate spiked feet for increased grip on soft surfaces, and the included spike covers allow you to use the legs on hard/slippery surfaces. An integrated leg wrap/safety extends from the bottom of one leg and wraps around the legs when closed, keeping the legs together during transport or storage.
- Mono-Lock design allows you to lock and unlock the three sections of each leg using only one locking lever. The rotating lever provides a robust clamp mechanism that secures the legs and prevents them from slipping once locked. The single lever on each leg allows you to quickly lock the leg height without having to use two levers, making for a quicker workflow and sparing you from having to bend down to open a bottom leg lock to raise the legs.
- The legs feature spiked feet that provide solid purchase in soft surfaces, the included mid-level spreader allows you to use the legs on uneven surfaces, and the rubber feet allow you to shoot on hard/delicate surfaces.
- 75mm Bowl Fitting
- 2-Stage Leg Design with Mono-Lock
- 88 lb Payload
- 62" Maximum Height
- 24.75" Minimum Height
- Aluminium Alloy Construction
- Mid-Level Spreader
- Removable Anti-Slip Pads / Spike Covers
- Integrated Leg Wrap/Safety