E-Image EG25C2 Two Stage Carbon Fibre Tripod Kit
Two Stage Carbon Fibre Tripod Kit from E-Image
E-Image are a leading manufacturer of tripods worldwide and their expertise has created a range of tripods that have exceptionally high reliability and build quality. The professional GH series offer tripods from 3kg payload up to 25kgs.
E-Image 2-Stage carbon fiber Tripod with GH25 Head supports cameras and accessories weighing up to 25kg (55lbs). It includes a GH25 fluid head, a GC102 two stage carbon fiber legs, and a GS02 ground spreader. The head and legs feature a 100mm ball/bowl, which provides a wide support platform. The tripod extends to a height of 177cm and collapses down as low as 63.5cm.
The kit includes a padded soft carry case.
- Stepped Fluid System (0-7)
- Mid & Ground Level Spreader
- 2-Stage Carbon Fibre Legs
- Padded Soft Carry Case
E-Image GH25 Fluid Video Head
The E-Image Heavy Duty Fluid Video Head supports cameras and accessories up to 55 pounds, while incorporating a 100mm half ball for quick levelling adjustments. The head features 15 steps of counterbalance, allowing you to adjust the head for operation with lighter cameras. Pan and Tilt drag are individually adjustable and feature levels of 1 to 7, as well as a 0 setting for no drag.
The camera platform accepts a sliding balance plate so you can balance the camera on the head and features a lock and safety release. The head is equipped with two panhandle rosettes, one on each side. It comes with one panhandle and a plastic rosette insert which can protect the metal rosettes from accidental damage avoiding costly rosette replacement. The head is also equipped with a 1/4"-20 threaded accessory socket for attaching accessories such as support arms to the head. An illuminated bubble level is built into the head so that you can check that your shot is level.
- Seven steps of pan and tilt drag, plus a zero setting, allows you to adjust the head to match the needs of the shot and your operating style. The zero setting removes the drag entirely, allowing the head to move freely.
- Fifteen steps of counterbalance allows you to fine-tune the head to match the weight of your camera.
- 100mm half ball tripod fitting provides a wide support platform, making it suitable for use with cameras up to fifty-five pounds. The ball levelling system allows you to level the head independently of the tripod that you choose to mount the head to.
- Payload: 55 Pounds
- 100mm Half Ball
- Stepped Counterbalance
- 0 to 7 Grades of Tilt & Pan Drag
- Sliding Balance Plate
- L/R Pan Handle Rosettes
- 1/4"-20 Accessory Socket
- Illuminated Bubble Level
E-Image GC102 Video Tripod
E-image’s GC102 Two Carbon Fibre Tripod is built for professional videographers and cinematographers who want real quality at an affordable price.
The GC102’s unique features include the E-Image Mono-Lock leg design that delivers reliable performance that rises above competitors in its price range and class.
The Two Stage Carbon Fibre GC102 Tripod supports a payload weighing up to 60kg.It is made of lightweight aluminium has a 100mm bowl and the legs are a twin tube design with two stages. The tripod can be adjusted to a maximum height of 160cm and a minimum height of 46.5cm with a folded height of 63.8cm. The Mono-Lock feature allows for quick height adjustments of both stages with one twist. A ground spreader provides extra security and stability. A Padded Soft Case is included.
- Supports Up to 133 Pounds
- 100mm Bowl
- 2-Stage Legs with Mono-Lock Design
- Height Range 18 to 63"
- Includes Ground Level Spreader
- Works with Optional Mid-Level Spreader
E-Image GS02 Floor Spreader
Floor Spreader for GH Series Tripods from E-Image
This ground spreader from E-Image is compatible with GA751, GC751, GA752, GC752, GA101, GC101, GA102 and GC102 tripods.
- Durable and lightweight construction
- Easy to install and use
- Suitable for GA & GH Series Tripods