E-Image EI-7501 Baby Legs
Aluminium Baby Legs from E-Image
The E-Image Short/Baby Tripod Legs with Combination 75/100 mm Bowl is an aluminum alloy tripod that incorporates a dual 75/100mm bowl accepting select 75/100mm E-Image fluid heads. You can also mount fluid heads from other manufacturer's that fit a 75/100mm half ball. However, the shape of the half ball varies from manufacturer to manufacturer, so it is important to check for compatibility when using a head other than the GH03, GH06, GH08, GH10, GH15, or GH25.
The legs support up to 110 pounds, yet weigh only 7 pounds and are adjustable from 15" to 28". Each leg incorporates dual spiked feet for use on soft surfaces, and an included ground level spreader attaches to the tripod legs for use on hard surfaces. Each leg is individually adjustable, so you can compensate for uneven surfaces such as steps or rocky terrain.
- These aluminum alloy baby legs have a load capacity of 110 lb.
- The legs feature a dual-sized bowl that accepts both 75 and 100mm ball bases. The legs are designed to work with available E-Image GH03, GH06, GH08, GH10, GH15, or GH25 fluid heads but may work with other fluid heads with either a 75mm or 100mm ball base.
- The two section, single stage legs are equipped with rotating lever locks for a secure nonslip height adjustment.
- The legs feature a removable ground spreader and dual spiked feet for grip on soft or uneven surfaces when you wouldn't normally use the spreader, such as earth, sand, or rocky terrain. The dual spikes provide grip when shooting with the legs spread wide for low angle shots or with the legs in a more standard spread. The spreader is useful on hard surfaces, such as streets, sidewalks, and interior floors.
- The spreader is expandable for increased stability and allows the legs to spread wide for low angle shots.
- Dual 75/100mm Bowl
- For Select E-Image Tripod Heads
- Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Load Capacity of 110 lb
- Weighs 7 lb
- Height Range 23-48.5cm
- Dual Spiked Feet
- Adjustable Ground Level Spreader
- Individually Adjustable Legs