Sennheiser EK 2000 Wireless Camera Receiver
It is nice when you can concentrate fully on the picture because you know the sound is reliable.
This camera receiver allows you to do just that. Equipped with adaptive diversity, the camera receiver ensures reliable reception. Five frequency ranges with up to 75 MHz switching bandwidth also provide optimum flexibility for components of the 2000 series.
The transmitter settings can be synchronized quickly from EK 2000 using infrared technology.
- Sturdy all-metal housing
- Up to 3000 frequencies in up to 75 MHz switching bandwidth
- 20 fixed frequency bands with up to 64 compatible presets
- 6 bands with up to 64 tunable channels
- Adaptive diversity technology for high reliability
- Headphone output for optimum control
- Pilot tone squelch can be set in 2 dB steps for interference-free reception
- Frequency scan feature searches for available reception frequencies
- Cordless infrared synchronization of transmitters
- User-friendly menu interface with a backlit graphic display
- HDX compander for crystal clear sound
- Enhanced AF frequency response
- 4-stage battery status display
- External charging contacts for recharging the BA2015 battery
- Auto-lock feature to prevent settings from being changed accidentally
- Wide range of accessories included in delivery