Sennheiser EK 300 IEM G3 – Body Pack Receiver
The EK 300 IEM G3 is a body pack receiver, featuring adaptive diversity for super-reliable reception.
The headphone cable is utilised as a second antenna to banish audio dropouts. The EK 300 is the ideal companion to the Sennheiser EW 112P G3 system, allowing a third party to monitor the audio being received.
Operating the EK 300 is easy, thanks to it’s intuitive menu navigation and highly visible backlit graphic display. A switchable Hi Boost and a multi-level limiter complete the package.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 16 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive diversity for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Wireless synchronization of receiver parameter from transmitter
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Receiver features battery indication in 4 steps
- HiBoost, adjustable limiter, stereo/focus mode, balance
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement