Formatt HiTech 4x4 Skin Tone Drop in Filter
Designed to improve skin tones on portrait subjects
The Formatt 4 x 4" Skin Tone Filter is designed to improve skin tones on portrait subjects. It's also perfect for shooting outdoors when sunlight is clouded over and gray. This enhancer is especially useful for the digital and video market where subject appearance is critical.
By using this filter, if your subject feels that he/she is looking their best, your interview or presentation will come off at its best. The Skin Tone Enhancer is available is different grades which allow you to select the most flattering 'shade' for your subject.
Additionally, this filter is very effective for foliage, earth tones, or anything that seems 'too blue' in open shade. Portraits done outside on gray days take on a 'pasty' nature which do not necessarily compliment subjects. Adding a degree of warmth brings skin and other tones back to a normal look.
Formatt, a company with three generations of professional filter-making experience produces every filter to the highest technical standards. The finest materials, together with state of-the-art production technology, have resulted in a standard of optical excellence unmatched anywhere else.
Note: Formatt Skin Tone Enhancing Filters are available in strengths from 1-3 with 3 having the greatest effect
- Absorbs the blue cast caused by some light sources
- Ideal for using in combination with other filters
- Maintains absolute consistency in color and density when matched with Kodak Wratten standards
- Precision grinding and polishing result in optical flatness
- Filter edges are protected with a unique frame for maximum protection and easy handling
- Adds Warmth to Skin Tones
- Warmer Than a UV Filter
- Excellent for Video and Digital
- Can Be Used with Other Filters
- Available in 3 Strengths
- High Quality Schott Glass