E-Image GH15 Fluid Video Head
Heavy Duty Fluid Video Head from E-Image
The E-Image Heavy Duty Fluid Video Head from ikan supports cameras and accessories up to 55 pounds, while incorporating a 100mm half ball for quick leveling adjustments. The head features 10 steps of counterbalance, allowing you to adjust the head for operation with lighter cameras. Pan and Tilt drag are individually adjustable and feature levels of 1 to 5, as well as a 0 setting for no drag.
The camera platform accepts a sliding balance plate so you can balance the camera on the head and features a lock and safety release. The head is equipped with two panhandle rosettes, one on each side. It comes with one panhandle, and the head is also equipped with a 1/4"-20 threaded accessory socket for attaching accessories such as support arms. An illuminated bubble level is built into the head so that you can check that your shot is level.
- Five grades of pan and tilt drag, plus a zero setting, allows you to adjust the head to match the needs of the shot and your operating style. The zero setting removes the drag entirely, allowing the head to move freely.
- Ten steps of counterbalance, 0 through 9, allows you to fine-tune the head to match the weight of your camera.
- 100mm half ball tripod fitting provides a wide support platform, making it suitable for use with cameras up to thirty-three pounds. The ball leveling system allows you to level the head independently of the tripod that you choose to mount the head to.
- It includes a removable panhandle that you can attach to either side of the head. A plastic insert rides between the rosettes on the panhandle and the head, protecting the metal rosettes from contact damage. The rosettes on the head are removable, so if they become damaged they can be replaced.
- The illuminated bubble level is activated by pressing a small red button on the head, so you can level the head in dim lighting conditions.
- Supports 33 Pounds
- 100mm Half Ball
- Stepped Counterbalance 0 to 9
- 0 to 5 Grades of Tilt & Pan Drag
- Sliding Balance Plate
- L/R Pan Handle Rosettes
- 1/4"-20 Accessory Socket
- Illuminated Bubble Level