IDX CUE-D150 146Wh ENDURA Lithium-ion V-Mount Battery
The CUE-D150 is aimed at the Digital Cinematography market where high current loads of 10A/120W are required with a need to drive peripheral equipment via an in-built D-Tap connector.
The CUE-D150’s high capacity of 146Wh gives extended running times whilst being under the 160Wh IATA limit for carry-on aircraft baggage.
Built to Japan’s stringent PSE regulations, the CUE series sets the standard for mechanical and electrical safety.
Key Features -
- Lithium Ion battery designed to meet Japans stringent PSE safety regulations for enhanced mechanical and electrical safety.
- Manufactured in co-operation with Sanyo, the world’s premier supplier of Lithium Ion cells.
- High current draw up to an impressive 10A / 120W.
- 1 x (D-Tap) DC output connector capable of taking a 50W load within the maximum battery draw of 120W.
- Discharge Cut Off prevents damage by products such as lights which do not shutdown when battery voltage drops at end of cycle.
- 4 Power Status Bright LED’s are located on the side of the CUE-D150 for a quick and accurate check of remaining capacity
- Battery circuit protection ensures the CUE-D150 is fully protected against common causes of battery misuse, guarding against over charge, over discharge, over current and exposure to high temperatures.
- Lightweight compact high performance Li-ion battery with a durable innovative design.
- Attaching CUE-D150 batteries to cameras without a standard V-Mount connection is possible through the use of P-V2 and P-VS2 adaptor plates, available separately from IDX.
- The CUE-D150 is fully compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount chargers and accessories.