JVC GY-HM70E Package 3
JVC's GY-HM70E is a shoulder mount HD memory card camera designed to capture high-quality video in low light.
The new JVC GY-HM70 offers a professional appearance together with excellent image results in low-light situations, making it ideal for videographers working at weddings and other special events.
Offering superior image stabilisation and loaded with new features for advanced dependability, it ensures every precious moment is recorded in stunning detail.
Special features include High-Speed recording up to 250 Frames/Sec, and Interval recording in steps from 1 second up to 80 seconds, which make it perfect for special recording in research, sports, and documentaries. And still Image shooting up to 4000x3000 pixels is also possible due to the High-Resolution 1/2.33” 12M Pixels B.S.I. CMOS Sensor.
Demand for workflow versatility has also been answered with Full HD 1920x1080/50p video in silky-smooth AVCHD Progressive, and the added flexibility of 1080 50i AVCHD and standard definition recording. At the heart of this imaging power is the remarkable FALCONBRID™ image engine, JVC’s high-speed processor for advanced video applications. Delivering tremendous processing power on a single chip, the on-board FALCONBRID™ engine handles large amounts of video data at exceptional speeds. Moreover, it is possible to shoot stills in 12Megapixel Ultra High Resolution, while stills and video can be shot simultaneously in 2Megapixel resolution. JVC’s Super LoLux technology further enhances image quality and aids precise colour capture when indoors or in dark situations. The prominent lens barrel houses a 29.5mm GT Lens, which was developed specifically to guarantee optimal results with the 1/2.3-inch 12 Megapixel back-illuminated CMOS sensor, yielding high resolution, high sensitivity, and excellent colour reproduction Taking the flexibility and convenience of the GY-HM70 to the next level, SDHC/SDXC cards are the recording media of choice, the reliability and cost-effectiveness of which make them the most widely used media by professionals today. And for total peace of mind, the camera recorder’s dual card slots add failsafe shooting features that ensure users never miss a moment. When the card in slot A is full, the camera switches seamlessly and automatically to the card loaded into slot B. Also, if an error occurs with the card in slot A during a shoot, recording will automatically switch over to slot B.
To provide long-lasting battery power necessary for those extended shoots, the GY-HM70 has been equipped with dual battery mounts, a revolutionary new feature that keeps you in the action right until the very end. Two battery mounts not only give users double the recording time to begin with, they are also hot swappable. This means you can keep exchanging batteries without interrupting the shoot. This marks an industry-first in camera battery technology, making continuous, uninterrupted power a reality for video professionals.
(Continuous recording time with two BN-VF823 batteries is approximately 3 hours 30 minutes.)
- Shoulder mounted professional design
- AVCHD Progressive format for HD & SD recording
- Dual SD Card Slot: Seamless Recording/Auto recovery mode
- Dual Battery mounts
- 3.0 inch 230K Touch Panel LCD
- 0.24 inch 200K View Finder
- Internal Stereo Microphone
- Manual Operation Button
- Terminals: HDMI Out, AV Out, Head Phone Out, USB, Mic In
- Auto focus/Manual focus (focus ring)
- Focus assist function
- Zebra indicator (Over 100%/70-80%/OFF)
- Auto iris/Manual iris adjustment
- AE adjustment
- Backlight compensation
- Touch priority AE/AF
- Face detection/Smile shot
- Tele macro
- Built-in stereo zoom microphone
- Newly developed 1/2.33 inch 12M pixels B.S.I. CMOS sensor
- 12M pixels (4000x3000) high resolution still image capture
- 2M pixels (1920x1080) still image grab during video recording or playback
- Minimum illumination: 1 lx (Gain up: Auto slow shutter mode 1/25)
- Newly developed Dynamic 16x/Optical 10x lens
- 200x digital zoom
- Wide angle (35mm conversion:29.5mm)
- High sensitivity (F1.2-2.8)
- Optical image stabilizer
- Long-time recording with double batteries (Continuous recording time with 2 BN-VF823 batteries: 3hr 30min approx)
- AVCHD progressive 50p mode (Max.28Mbps)
- AVCHD UXP(24Mbps)/XP(17Mbps)/SP(12Mbps)/ EP(5Mbps) modes at 1920x1080i resolution
- AVCHD SD mode(SSW:6Mbps/SEW:3Mbps)
- Interval recording, recording interval: 1 sec/2 sec/5 sec/10 sec/20 sec/40 sec/ 80 sec
- Auto recording, enter recording automatically by sensing the changes in subject’s movement (brightness)