Kramer VP-426 HDMI/Computer Graphics Video & HDTV ProScale™ Digital Scaler
The VP-426 is a high-performance digital scaler for computer graphics/HDTV and HDMI signals. The unit up- or down-scales computer graphics and HDTV signals to resolutions of up to WUXGA and 1080p.
- Inputs - RGBHV, YPbPr or HDMI.
- Outputs - RGBHV and HDMI simultaneously.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- Input Auto-Scanning.
- Analog/Embedded Audio Support.
- Built-In ProcAmp - Color, hue, sharpness, contrast, and brightness controls.
- Control - Front panel, OSD (on screen display), contact closure.
- Non-Volatile Memory - Saves final settings.
- Freeze Button.
- Contact Closure - For remote switching of sources.
- USB Port - For upgrading firmware.
- Size - Compact MegaTOOLS® - 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B rack adapter.
- Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums, hotels and churches, production studios, rental and staging
- Home theater up-scaling