Kramer VP-444 12−Input HDMI & Analog ProScale Presentation Digital Scaler/Switcher
The VP−444 is a high−performance presentation scaler/switcher for HDMI and computer graphics signals. The unit scales the video, embeds the audio, and outputs the signal to two HDMI (with embedded audio) outputs (with S/PDIF and balanced stereo audio) simultaneously.
Key Features -
- Kramer’s PixPerfect™ Scaling Technology - Kramer’s precision pixel mapping and high−quality scaling technology. High−quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull down de−interlacing and full up and down scaling of all video input signals.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- Video Inputs - 10 HDMI & 2 computer graphics video on 15−pin HD connectors.
- Scaled Outputs - 2 HDMI.
- 22 Output Resolutions - Up to WUXGA/1080p.
- 2 Microphone Inputs - For mixing, switching or talk−over (with 48V phantom selection).
- Companion AFV (Audio-Follow-Video) - Stereo audio for every input (on terminal blocks).
- Audio Inputs - 12 unbalanced stereo on terminal blocks & embedded audio for HDMI inputs, each with individual level controls.
- Audio Outputs - 1 S/PDIF on an RCA connector, 1 balanced stereo audio on a terminal block, embedded audio on the HDMI outputs.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections - Full, overscan, underscan, letterbox & panscan.
- Audio DSP - Powerful digital audio signal processing, including audio equalization, mixing, delay, etc.
- Built-in ProcAmp - Color, hue, sharpness, noise, contrast & brightness.
- Color Sampling - Supports 4:4:4 (RGB and YUV) as well as 4:4:2 (YUV) color sampling.
- Constant Output Sync - No disruption on the output while switching between inputs and when no video is detected.
- Front Panel Control - Audio mute & freeze frame.
- Built-in Web Pages.
- Front Panel Lockout.
- Non-Volatile Memory - Saves final settings.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel, IR remote with OSD (on−screen display), Ethernet with built−in Web pages & RS−232.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100−240V AC.
- Size - Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.