Samyang XP 14mm F2.4 - Canon EF
14mm XP F2.4 Canon EF Lens from Samyang
Samyang 14mm F2.4 is a premium manual focus photo lens designed for high resolution photoshoots. In pursuit of image quality itself, this new lens is equipped with the most advanced optical technology among Samyang Lenses. With over 40 years of research and development in optics, Samyang integrates the essence of history and introduces a signature lens line-up.
It has the unprecedented resolving power, matched with 50 megapixels photo and 8K video productions. The resolving power contains abundant pixel information, allowing photographers the freedom in post-production to create unique image of own. It enables you to capture life-long memories in everlasting image quality. Bokeh, out-focusing, starburst effect creates unforgettable image.
14mm F2.4 takes no compromise for the image quality. It is consisted of 18 glasses in 14 groups including four different special optics: two aspherical lenses, one hybrid aspherical lens, two extra-low dispersion lenses and one high refractive lens. This optimal performance creates impressive image quality from centre to corner of image. Also, the minimised aberration enhance the clarity of image, creating more impressive image than your eyes can see.
Aluminium alloy metal is adopted for maximum durability. With a sleek yet unprecedented design with flowing curves, this signature line-up is a one-of-a-kind lens. The usability is maximized with considerate diameter in 95mm.
- * Regarding F-number Indication on Canon Cameras
- For Canon cameras, the F2.4 of XP 14mm will be indicated as F2.5 due to the camera system.
- However, XP 14mm F2.4 will deliver the performance of F2.4 to you.
- Ultra Wide Angle in 114.12 Degrees
- Ultra-Multi-Coating to minimise flares and ghosts
- Aspherical Lens for Optimal Image Quality
- Unprecedented resolving power for 50MP & 8K production
- Durable and lightweight construction