Tokina Cinema 16-28mm T3 Wideangle Zoom Lens EF Mount (Feet Scale)
The highly innovative Tokina Cinema 16-28mm T3.0 has beenre-engineered to meet the demanding needs of the professional cinematographer.
Using the successful optical formula of the award winning still lens, Tokina engineers have created a lens that is Parfocal, has dramatically reduced breathing and image shift, and a de-clicked, 9-bladed, curved iris for beautiful bokeh and precise exposure control.
With its 28cm close-focus capability, the lens allows you the freedom to capture a super wide-angle of view while still maintaining a tight perspective on your subject.
- Full frame super-wide 16-28mm lens
- Parfocal lens design allows you to maintain precise focus while using the zoom control
- Fast constant T3.0 aperture throughout the 16mm to 28mm zoom range
- Reduced breathing so you can focus on the scene and not the lens
- Smooth, de-clicked, 9-bladed, curved iris for beautiful out-of-focus areas
- Virtually no image shift when using the zoom control during filming
- Aspherical elements and Super-Low Dispersion glass reduce distortion and increase optical performance
- 4K image ready
- Durable, all-metal cine-style housing with geared manual zoom, focus and aperture rings for use in follow-focus systems
- Common 114mm front diameter for use with a wide variety of matte boxes and accessories
- Zoom, focus, and iris marking are on both sides of the lens for easy viewing and more mounting/follow-focus options
- LDS (Lens Data System) support is possible
- Available in Sony E (new), Canon EF and PL mounts