Light & Motion Stella 2000 LED Light
A daylight-balanced LED source that packs enough features to cause many users to call it their ideal on-camera source
The Stella 2000 LED Light from Light & Motion is a daylight-balanced LED source that packs enough features to cause many users to call it their ideal on-camera source. For location work, the Stella 2000 is hard to beat. With a very small form factor and weight of only 1.1 lb, it's barely noticeable in your kit case. What is noticeable is the clean, accurate color rendering output from the unit's flicker-free COB LED that gives it a rating of 90 CRI and 93 TLCI.
The Stella 2000 has a wide 120 degree beam that can be narrowed with the included 25 degree optical Fresnel lens or softened with the diffuser. The fan-less design is dead quiet for sound-sensitive locations and is dimmable either continuously or in steps. And, the housing is durably built. Not only can it survive repeated dropping on concrete from a height of 3.3', but it's also waterproof to depths of 328 feet!
The unit is powered by a built-in battery that charges in 1.0 hr. to 80% and 1.75 hr. to full charge, giving you a run time of 50 to 415 minutes depending on the power selected. You can also run the light from a D-Tap external battery source for longer shoots. Additionally, you can use mains power anywhere in the world thanks to the inclusion of a multi-voltage AC power supply. The Stella 2000 also comes with an external AC power supply, a 4-way barndoor set, and a 1/4"-20 adapter.
- High Output "Chip on Board" LED
- Certified TLCI 90, CRI 90, CCT 5000 Kelvin
- Integrated rechargeable Li-ion battery provides 50-415 minutes of cord-free operation
- Sophisticated flicker-free firmware design
- Regulated lumen output - does not fade during use
- Dimming with continuous or stepped control
- Fan-free thermal management for silent operation
- Controlled beam angle from 120° (native) to 50° & 25° (with modifiers)
- Broad range of accessories including Profoto and Chimera adaptability
- Colored LED indicators give accurate battery status
- Runs off wall power, DTAP, 12V, External Battery Kit
- Fast Charge of 1.75 hours, 80% Charged in 1 hour
- Certified performance (FL-1 Standard)