Light & Motion Stella Pro 5000 LED Light
A daylight-balanced LED source that packs enough features to cause many users to call it their ideal on-camera source
The Stella Pro 5000 LED Light from Light & Motion is a daylight-balanced LED source that packs enough features to cause many users to call it their ideal on-camera source. For location work, the Stella Pro 5000 is hard to beat. With a very small form factor and weight of only 2.5 lb, it's barely noticeable in your kit case. What is noticeable is the clean, accurate color rendering output from the unit's flicker-free COB LED that gives it a rating of 90 CRI and 93 TLCI.
The Stella Pro 5000 has a wide 120 degree beam that can be narrowed with the included 25 degree optical Fresnel lens or softened with the diffuser. The fan-less design is dead quiet for sound-sensitive locations and is dimmable either continuously or in steps. And, the housing is durably built. Not only can it survive repeated dropping on concrete from a height of 3.3', but it's also waterproof to depths of 328 feet!
The unit is powered by a built-in battery that charges in 1.5 hr. to 80% and 2.0 hr. to full charge, giving you a run time of 90 to 720 minutes depending on the power selected. You can also run the light from a D-Tap external battery source for longer shoots. Additionally, you can use mains power anywhere in the world thanks to the inclusion of a multi-voltage AC power supply. The Stella Pro 5000 also comes with a 50° Focus Optic, 4-way barndoor set, high leverage handle, C-Stand mount, and an external power supply.
- High Output "Chip on Board" LED
- Certified TLCI 93, CRI 90, CCT 5000 Kelvin
- Integrated Rechargeable Li-ion battery for 1.5-12 hours of cord-free operation
- Sophisticated flicker-free firmware design
- Regulated lumen output - does not fade during use
- Dimming with continuous or stepped control
- Fan-free thermal management for silent operation
- Controlled focus from 120° down to 50° & 25°
- Broad range of accessories including Profoto and Chimera adaptability*
- OLED Digital Display for precise readout
- Runs off wall power, DTAP, 24V
- Fast Charge of 2 hours, 80% Charged in 1.5 hrs**
- Certified performance (FL-1 Standard)