Astra Soft Bi-Colour LED Panel
The Standard of professional LED lighting just got brighter.
Litepanels' Astra Soft Bi-Colour LED Panel provides wide, soft, colour-accurate white light to beautifully illuminate your talent. Adjustable from 3200K to 5600K, Astra Soft Bi-Colour LED Panel adapts to fit your lighting needs, all in a lightweight and compact fixture. Astra panels provide industry-leading reliability with automatic flicker-free performance at any frame rate or shutter angle, and at any intensity level. With a low power draw of 105W, Astra Soft Bi-Colour LED Panel delivers the same performance whether on location with battery power or in the studio. With a CRI/TLCI of 98, color rendition is perfect for flattering skin tones, and wrapping your subjects with unrivaled, beautiful light.
The Astra Soft Bi-Colour panel builds on the popularity of the Astra 1x1 Family, the next generation of LED panels from the lighting professionals who revolutionized the lighting industry. The innovative Astra family of LED panels were years in the making, with every design element of these next generation panels being meticulously crafted.
ollowing the Litepanels tradition of a one square foot form factor, the Astra series is designed with select premium quality, high CRI, surface mount LEDs and paired with a soft diffusion panel that provides the Astra Soft with soft wrap around high colour quality that's perfect for lighting talent.
The Astra Soft has an impressive output that rates among the highest of LED panels. This higher intensity results in a longer throw and illuminates a wider area, allowing the panel to compete with strong exterior light sources or illuminate a large area effectively with just a single fixture.
- Premium selected LEDs paired with a Soft diffusion panel
- Flexible, modular concept
- Optional communications module allows the brightness, colour temperature, and cooling mode to be controlled via DMX or Bluetooth
- Optional yoke mounted Gold Mount® or V-Mount battery plates
- Field replaceable fan module and external power supply
- Modern fixture design
- Easily identifiable and ergonomic manual controls for dimming, colour, and power status
- Aluminium I-beam core construction to provide maximum durability and superior thermal management
- Integrated smooth dimming from 100% to 0 with no colour shift
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle
- Aluminium accessory mounting points and lens/filter rails
- End cap exhaust vents angle downward to direct air flow away from the fixture and help prevent foreign material from entering
- Durable, industry standard 3-pin XLR locking power connector
- Yoke mounted power supply and optional battery plates with dual integrated cable guides
- Removable TVMP connector for flexible mounting options
- Two alternate ¼-20 mounting points