LS Focus 500 5600K Daylight LED
The Focus 500 has a TLCI rating of 98 which is an almost perfect score. This means you dont need to worry about bringing unwanted green or magenta casts into your footage. Plus you can do colour critical work with confidence.
Practical & Portable
Small, focusable lights are a stable in many peoples lighting kit. They are ideal for use as backlights, or to highlight parts of your set / backdrop. They are the 'Swiss Army Knife' of lighting products as they are so easily controllable. Having a few small lights like this in your bag will mean you can deal with almost any lighting situation.
Weighing only 959g, the Focus 500 is a small lightweight solution for the travelling camera operator. The addition of battery power means you can use the Focus 500 wherever you go.
Spot & Flood
Because of the Fresnel Lens on the front of the Focus 500, you can spot and flood your light to easily adapt to any situation. The Fresnel Lens also ensures that you have one single hard source of light, which means just one strong shadow. Perfect for dramatic lighting on a budget.
- It is carefully designed with metal housing better for heat dissipation.
- Detachable external battery structure enables to use F550/F750 batteries for outdoor shooting.
- It is manually focusable.
- LED heat-free technology assures stable, consistent and accurate lighting output.
- It is PWM integrated digital design, dimmable from 10% to 100%, flicker free.
- LCD screen makes it more convenient to display color temperature and brightness.
- A color filter is offerred to get more choices of color temperature.
- It is suitable for location shooting, interview, still photography, prtrait photography and micro film shooting, etc.