Magenta Research Mondo TC
Touch Control LCD Panel for the Mondo Matrix
The Mondo TC touch-screen controller is a simple yet effective way to control a Mondo Matrix crosspoint switch. The unit mounts in 3U of rack space (typically right above the master chassis of a Mondo) and lets users route signals using a 7-inch, 800x480 resolution touch-screen.
Setup is as easy as powering the TC unit and connecting to a Mondo's RS-232 port—that's it! From there the Mondo TC will self-configure to your Mondo. Users can custom label all inputs and outputs, switch audio and/or serial (4th pair) independently of video, setup and save routing configurations and even customize the background of the TC to their liking.
Integrators, if your end user needs a simple and cost-effective way to control a Mondo-based system, look no further than the Mondo TC.
- Auto configures to any size Mondo Matrix
- Route audio and/or serial independently of video
- Save configurations for (example) zone-based switching
- 7" touch-screen (800x480 resolution)
- Dual power inlets for redundancy (only one power cord provided with unit)
- Takes up only 3U of rack space