Magenta Research MultiView II DVI-SAP
DVI Transmitter for use with MultiView
MultiView goes digital!
Until now, Magenta's world renowned MultiView Series operated exclusively in the analog domain, but the introduction of the MultiView II DVI Transmitter opens up even more possibilities for the switching, distribution and extension of video, audio and serial signals over UTP cable.
This product accepts a digital 1080p DVI-D video input and converts the signal to a 1080p analog signal for use with MultiView receivers.
Best of all, the MultiView II DVI-TX is fully compatible with Magenta's Mondo Matrix UTP-based switching platform, enabling digital signals to be infused into both new and existing Mondo-based projects. This ability adds even more adaptability to a switching system that can be configured in increments of 16 inputs/outputs, from 16x16 all the way to 256x512.
The MultiView II DVI-TX features a local DVI monitor-output and a series of external buttons to enable users to easily configure various DDC, sync and fourth-pair (on DVI-TX base model only) modes of operation.
For maximum performance, widescreen resolutions (1280x720/720p and 1920x1080/1080p) are recommended for use with the MultiView DVI Transmitter.
- Compatible with MultiView receivers
- Backwards compatible with Magenta’s Mondo Matrix switching platform
- Converts 1080p DVI-D input to 1080p analog output
- External configuration for DDC, sync and fourth pair modes
- Local DVI-D Output (Local output can used for local monitoring or for cascading to any other transmitter type)
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this product yet.