Magenta Research Voyager CF-HDMI-TX2
Two-port Compact Format HDMI/DVI transmitter card with HDCP for CF-18 Chassis
Designed for use with the 4U, rack-mountable Voyager CF-18 chassis, the Voyager CF-HDMI-TX2 transmitter serves as a starting point for the extension and distribution of video (HDMI with HDCP or DVI), audio and serial signals over fiber-optic cable.
A single CF-18 chassis can hold—and power—18 CF-HDMI-TX2 transmitters, leading to neater racks and a more streamlined and efficient installation process versus individually rack mounting and installing individual Voyager transmitters.
CF-HDMI-TX2 units support the transmission of 1920x1200 uncompressed video (either HDMI w HDCP or DVI), plus audio and serial to distances of 6,600 feet over multimode fiber. While it ships with one MMF SFP standard, the transmitter features a second port that, when populated with a second SFP, introduces a variety of signal distribution options. For example, users could cascade signals to a second transmitter, or feed a second grouping of Voyager receivers (which can be daisy-chained).
Singlemode fiber optic modules supporting longer distances (4KM and 30KM) are available from Magenta.
- Two duplex fiber output ports
- Transmitter card for use with Voyager CF-18 chassis
- Uncompressed multi-format video at 1920x1200
- Distance range of up to 18.75MI/30KM determined by receiver
- Singlemode or multimode fiber support
- Advanced EDID management and HDCP compliance
- Local video output (HDMI)
- Unit ships with one (1) multimode fiber optic SFP module
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this product yet.