Magenta Research Voyager CFS-HDMI-TX2
Standalone - Two-port Compact Format HDMI/DVI transmitter with HDCP
Only an inch-deep, the Voyager CFS (Compact Format Standalone) HDMI Transmitter offers all the performance of the larger, modular VG-TX2-MM-HDMI transmitter, but comes in a much smaller form factor that can easily be mounted behind a screen or in other small areas.
CFS-HDMI-TX2 units support the transmission of 1920x1200 uncompressed video (either HDMI w HDCP or DVI), plus audio and serial to distances of 6,600 feet over multimode fiber. While it ships with one MMF SFP standard, the transmitter features a second port that, when populated with a second SFP, introduces a variety of signal distribution options. For example, users could cascade signals to a second transmitter, or feed a second grouping of Voyager receivers (which can be daisy-chained).
Singlemode fiber optic modules supporting longer distances (4KM and 30KM) are available from Magenta.
The CFS-HDMI Transmitter ships with a power supply. A built-in mounting flange enables the transmitter to easily be secured wherever necessary.
- Two duplex fiber output ports (VG-TX2)
- Small form factor makes mounting easy
- Uncompressed multi-format video at 1920x1200
- Distance range of up to 18.75MI/30KM determined by receiver
- Singlemode or multimode fiber support
- Advanced EDID management and HDCP compliance
- Local video output (HDMI)
- Unit ships with one (1) multimode fiber optic SFP module
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this product yet.