Manfrotto 458B Neotec Pro Photo Tripod
Awesomely fast and easy to use, the 458B has the innovative Neotec rapid opening and closing mechanism-just pull each leg downwards to open and automatically lock it in any position, with no screws, knobs or levers to tighten or loosen. Then to fold it back up again, press the mechanism release button and push the leg closed.
Combined with the 458B's high load capacity, great min-max height range and its full range of professional features, this makes it the ideal tripod for location work under pressure. The 458B has a built in carrying handle; a two-section centre column for low angle or normal shooting and four set leg angle positions. 'Upside down' leg construction also stops the worst of the mud you're standing in from ending up inside the tripod.
- Patented rapid opening/closing mechanism with release button
- Four set leg angle positions for a solid footing at any height
- Carrying strap can be used to support a counterweight
- Waterproof up to 18 inches as the bottom leg section is sealed
- Two-section center column for low angle or normal shooting