Manfrotto Advanced Active Backpack I
The Active Backpack I is a structurally sound, high-capacity yet compact rucksack that can also be used as a standard daypack. With its capacity to hold a DSLR system with 2 standard lenses, 15” laptop as well as personal items and accessories, this rucksack will get you through a gig or a family walk in the park.
The bag has four zippered compartments with the top part designed for personal items and the bottom for photo gear. Plenty of accessories will fit inside including a flash, laptop, documents and iPad. A removable bottom insert allows you to transform the rucksack into a handy daypack.
This is a very useful, everyday bag that is strong yet flexible enough to meet the needs of anyone who wants to carry a wide variety of photo gear and personal items.
- Cabin Luggage - This bag fits the standard to fit as carry-on luggage (due to ever changing restrictions, check with your carrier prior to departure)
- External Tripod Connections - This bag comes with the option and proper connections to attach your tripod externally.
- Interchangeable Dividers - Both modular and easy to use, these dividers allow you to custom fit the inside of your bag around your gear by creating the exact size compartment for your gear..
- Laptop Compatible - Protect your laptop during transport in the compartment. (See bag for exact sizes)
- Rain Protector - Included fold out protector which when installed creates a barrier between the wet outside and dry inside of your bag.
- Water Repellant - A specially applied coating to the fabric which keeps resistant to moisture