Manfrotto Advanced Tri Backpack Small
The Tri Backpack S provide 3 ways to store, carry and use your gear. You may use it in the backpack, sling bag or “X” position. Suitable for your DSLR with standard lens attached, 1-2 additional lenses, flash and accessories plus media card storage.
The unique design of this pack allows you to access your gear even with the traditional backpack shape. In the backpack or ''X'' position with the straps across your chest you can easily and quickly swing the pack to your left or right side by simply releasing the quick release buckles. This means you don’t have to remove the entire pack to retrieve gear.
The pack is essentially divided in half with the bottom half for your photo gear and the top half for other items. It is slim and efficient in design. The main camera compartment comes with modular padded dividers that give you the freedom to arrange the pack to suit your gear needs.
The top compartment can also be used to store less frequently needed gear. There are two external zippered pockets that allow you to retrieve accessories without having to open the main compartments. The front of the pack contains tripod straps that can accommodate a small size tripod.
- Cabin Luggage - This bag fits the standard to fit as carry-on luggage (due to ever changing restrictions, check with your carrier prior to departure)
- External Tripod Connections - This bag comes with the option and proper connections to attach your tripod externally.
- Interchangeable Dividers - Both modular and easy to use, these dividers allow you to custom fit the inside of your bag around your gear by creating the exact size compartment for your gear..
- Rain Protector - Included fold out protector which when installed creates a barrier between the wet outside and dry inside of your bag.
- Water Repellant - A specially applied coating to the fabric which keeps resistant to moisture