Manfrotto Professional Backpack 50
The Backpack 50 is a professional backpack designed for a Pro DSLR with battery grip, attached 70-200 F/2.8 lens, additional camera body, 5 extra lenses, flash, tablet, 15'' laptop, tripod and accessories. It features the CPS - Camera protection System - and the Exo-tough multi-layered construction to give the maximum protection.
- Cabin Luggage - This bag fits the standard to fit as carry-on luggage (due to ever changing restrictions, check with your carrier prior to departure)
- External Tripod Connections - This bag comes with the option and proper connections to attach your tripod externally.
- Flexi Dividers - These custom designed dividers have the option to fold out of the way when needed or to be pulled out to protect your equipment in special situations.
- Interchangeable Dividers - Both modular and easy to use, these dividers allow you to custom fit the inside of your bag around your gear by creating the exact size compartment for your gear..
- Laptop Compatible - Protect your laptop during transport in the compartment. (See bag for exact sizes)
- Rain Protector - Included fold out protector which when installed creates a barrier between the wet outside and dry inside of your bag.
- Water Repellant - A specially applied coating to the fabric which keeps resistant to moisture
- Exo-Tough Construction - Manfrotto's Exo-Tough Construction offers rigid multi-layer surface construction that diffuses sharp impact shock .
- Camera Protection System - Manfrotto's CPS – Camera Protection System has been specifically engineered and laboratory tested to garantee the highest level of protection and shock resistance where it really counts.
- Tablet Compartment - Dedicated compartment for tablet