Decimator Design MD-RDA 1 to 6 Reclocking Distribution Amplifier
The new MD-RDA is a miniature (3G/HD/SD)-SDI 1 to 6 Reclocking Distribution Amplifier. It reclocks one input and outputs 6 new copies of either 3G-SDI, HD-SDI or SD-SDI.
Reclocking a single 3G-SDI input to six 3G-SDI outputs without requiring user configuration is a strength of the Decimator MD-RDA Mini (3G/HD/SD) SDI 1 To 6 Reclocking Distribution Amplifier. Reclocking the signal reduces signal degradation and allows your video to reach the maximum equalization length along optional Belden 1694A cable. It automatically detects and re-clocks the input video signal and features six SD/HD/3G-SDI outputs that are always active.
The distribution amp only requires power and an input signal to operate, and features LED indicators for power, signal lock and signal type - SD, HD, 3G. The unit is compact making it easy to take with you on location, while the included mounting bracket allows you to mount it in a facility. The locking power input provides you safety against accidental kick outs.
- The DD-MD-RDA features 3G/HD/SD-SDI signal reclocking distribution from one input to 6 outputs.
- The power inputs feature a threaded connector to prevent accidental kick outs and power failure.
- Indication LEDs provide confirmation of power and signal.
- Signal Reclocking Distribution
- Auto Signal Detect
- All Outputs Always Active
- LED Indicators
- Mounting Bracket
- Locking Power Inputs