Metabones Minolta MD to E-mount/Sony NEX Speed Booster ULTRA (Black Matt)
- Increase maximum aperture by 1 stop.
- Increase MTF.
- Makes lens 0.71x wider.
- Optics designed by Caldwell Photographic in the USA (patent pending).
- The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, Photo cam ball heads.
- News update (6 Nov 2013): The following Minolta lenses are incompatible, unless the lens aperture levers are modified.
- Minolta MD 135 mm F 2.8
- Minolta MD 135 mm F 3.5
- Minolta MD 35-70mm F4
Since its inception, Metabones® has been designing and manufacturing lens adapters recognized among professionals and enthusiasts as leaders in design and workmanship.
Contrary to the popular trend of other factories using an aluminum ring painted black on the camera-body-side, we instead take no short-cut but use precision-machined brass with chromium plating on both the camera-body and the lens sides of our adapters, in order to ensure smooth mounting, great appearance, and durability. The lens side of the adapter features a strong leaf-spring structure, strengthening the adapter-lens connection and ensuring tightness of the lens in order to reduce wear and prevent focus errors and optical alignment issues from appearing.
Metabones® uses matte-black treatment to keep internal reflection to a minimum in order to maintain the maximum optical quality possible with the lens.
Metabones® Contax Yashica Lens to Sony NEX Speed Booster follows this tradition of uncompromising precision, robust build quality and outstanding finish.
- Both camera-side and lens-side of the adapter are made of brass, precision-machined and plated with chromium.
- Satin surface finish - just like your OEM lens and camera mounts.
- Precise fit and solid connection - lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments are required to fit your lens.
- Designed to reach infinity focus while maintaining the correct registration distance required to maintain optical quality of CRC lenses or lenses with floating elements.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this product yet.