Movcam Single-Axis Wireless Lens Control System
For remote focus control Movcam's Single-Axis Wireless Lens Control System provides wireless or wired control of your lens.
Designed as a modular system, it is available as either a single or dual axis system, with the single axis system upgradeable by purchasing additional modules. The system features OLED information screens that are visible both indoors and out, and automatic lens calibration.
The focus controller/transmitter incorporates a slot that accepts NP-F550 and F570 type batteries internally (batteries not included.) Although the system has a wireless range of about 90' indoors and over 650' outdoors, you can connect an included cable to hardwire the focus controller to the motors. The motor is powered via an included D-Tap cable and features an integrated 15 to 19mm rod clamp. Each motor ships with a replaceable 0.8 MOD cine-style gear. The system can control record stop/stop for select RED, Canon, Sony, Arri, and Blackmagic Design cameras (requires optional cables, not included.)
- Modular system that can be upgraded from single axis (focus) to dual axis (focus and zoom)
- The optional zoom module features a cine-style thumb rocker and a rosette for mounting to a tripod panhandle with matching rosette clamp (rosette clamp not included.)
- The marking disc on the handwheel is compatible with dry and wet erase markers, removable, and backlit.
- The rod clamps feature spring-loaded locking levers, and can be adjusted along almost the entire length of the motor.
- Single Lens Drive Motor
- Upgradeable to Two-Axis System
- OLED Information Screen
- Automatic Lens Calibration
- Incorporates NP-F-Type Battery Plate
- Wireless Range up to 100' Indoors
- Wireless Range up to 656' Outdoors
- Ships with Cine-Style Drive Gear
- For 19 and 15mm Rods
- Record Start/Stop with Select Cameras