Blackmagic Design Desktop Video 10.8.6
Blackmagic Design Desktop Video 10.8.6 has just been released. This software update adds support for SDI output slew rate support for Developers on DeckLink Duo 2 and DeckLink Quad 2, which allows developers to accurately synchronise the output of playback to remote locations that are not on the same genlock environment. This feature can be accessed via the DeckLink API. This update also adds compatibility improvements for Media Composer plus general performance improvements for all DeckLink, UltraStudio and Intensity models.
What's new in Desktop Video 10.8.2?
Support for the following new feature on DeckLink Duo 2 and DeckLink Quad 2:
- Adds support for video output clock timing adjustment.
Other fixes and improvements:
- Fix sporadic crash after very long capture.
- Fix intermittent device detection issue.
- Fix Media Composer crash when scrubbing timeline.
- General performance and stability improvements for all models.