Panasonic AJ-PX380GF Memory Card Camera Recorder
with FUJINON 17x Zoom Lens and AG-CVF15G Color LCD Viewfinder
The shoulder-type AJ-PX380G Camera Recorder raises broadcast picture quality and enhances network-based workflows, while adding compact, lightweight mobility and low-cost operation. Its 1/3-type 2.2-megapixel 3MOS sensor achieves high sensitivity and high S/N. Broadcast-level AVC-ULTRA codecs (AVC-Intra, AVC-LongG, and AVC-Proxy) further enhance recording quality. You can select the most suitable codec for your purpose, from high- quality 4:2:2 10-bit recording to low-rate HD streaming and FTP transmission. It also supports 1080/59.94p,50p acquisition and 3G-SDI output. It comes equipped with a P2 card slot*2 and microP2 card slots. Network functions** support wired LAN, wireless LAN, and 4G/LTE connectivity. New workflow functions include Wireless Preview/ Remote with PC/Mac, tablet device or smartphones, Rec during Uploading, and On-Air Streaming.
An SDI input and wireless slot are also featured, providing all-round networking support.
The AJ-PX380G also comes in two variations, one consisting of only the camera recorder,*3 and the other bundled with a FUJINON 17x Zoom Lens and AG-CVF15G Color HD Viewfinder.
Key Features -
- Featuring the 2.2-megapixel 1/3-type 3MOS image sensor, this advanced camera recorder achieves high F11 (59.94 Hz)/F12 (50 Hz) sensitivity and excellent picture quality.
- 1080/60p*1 supported. 1080/60i,*1 24p,*1 30p,*1 720p multi-format HD and SD recording. Switchable between 59.94 Hz and 50 Hz for 50i, 50p, and 25p support.
- Features the AVC-ULTRA*2 multi-codec family, including the popular AVC-Intra100/50, the AVC-LongG50/25 with low-bit-rate Full-HD (1920 x 1080) 4:2:2 10 bit picture quality, and the AVC-LongG12 (8 bit 4:2:0) for extended recording.
- Dual-codec recording with the low-bit-rate AVC-Proxy further enhances network operation.
- Two standard-equipped microP2 card slots dramatically reduce media costs and enable Simultaneous Rec. and Hot-Swap Rec. One P2 card slot*3 is also equipped.
- Wired LAN, wireless LAN, and 4G/LTE connectivity. FTP server uploading and Streaming are supported.
- A new function, Rec during Uploading, automatically uploads recorded clips to an FTP server or cloud server. Uploading is done in the background, and recording/playback continues during the transfer.
- On-Air Streaming can also be conducted while recording. In addition to selecting from 800 kbps to 6 Mbps (Full-HD), a QoS (Quality of Service) mode is available for streaming. It automatically controls the bit rate and frame rate to match the network conditions, for stable streaming performance.
- When connected by wireless LAN, recorded clips can be previewed and metadata can be checked and edited with a PC/Mac, smartphone or tablet device.
- P2 ROP App for iPad, is provided, enabling an advanced wireless camera remote function.
- Line recording is enabled by standard-equipped SDI input. 3G-SDI OUT and HDMI OUT are also equipped.
- High-quality 24 bit/48 kHz/4 channel audio recording is supported.*4 A UniSlot® compatible wireless receiver slot (2 channels) is provided, and an audio source can be selected for each channel, choosing from mic-in and line-in.
- Wired remote control is possible using the AK-HRP200G, AG-EC4G and AJ-RC10G. This enables quasi studio camera use.
- Two SDI OUT, HDMI OUT, VIDEO OUT, GENLOCK IN and TC IN/OUT are equipped.*5
- 1/3-type interchangeable lens mount system is featured to support various lenses.
- Lightweight at approximately 2.8 kg (6.2 lb) for the main unit only. Approximately 4.85 kg (10.7 lb) with the lens and viewfinder bundled in the AJ-PX380GF package.