Panasonic AK-HC5000 HD Studio Camera
A broadcast use HD studio camera system
A broadcast use HD studio camera system with 1080p, 4x hi-speed shooting and hi-end image quality.
The AK-HC5000 Series HD studio camera is a broadcast-use camera equipped with a newly developed 2/3-inch 3MOS sensor that achieves high sensitivity and an excellent S/N ratio.
While including functions appreciated in the conventional model such as DRS and CineGamma, the AK-HC5000 Series adds new features such as focus assist, flash band compensation, and skew reduction which is realized through high-speed readout from the MOS sensor. There are additional functions to improve shooting experience including enhanced shockless gain (-3 dB to 36 dB), a user gamma function, black gamma correction according to the pedestal setting, multi-step DNR and easy matrix adjustment.
AK-HC5000 Series achieves excellent image quality and operability. When used with AK-UCU500 Camera Control Unit, it is capable of 1080/60p, 240p image output and high-image-quality uncompressed long-distance transmission.
The AK-HRP1000/HRP1005 Remote Operation Panel equipped with a colour LCD to provide visibility of the display for smooth control. The camera and camera control unit can be connected for approximately 2,000-meter long-distance transmission of video signals when power is supplied from the camera control unit.
The remote operation panel and the camera can be connected using dedicated cable. (In addition, there is a plan to support IP connection using LAN-cable.)
- A broadcast use HD studio camera system with 1080p, 4x hi-speed shooting and hi-end image quality
- Supported Format (from Camera): HD: 1080/59.94p, 50p, 59.94i, 50i, 29.97PsF, 25PsF, 23.98p over 59.94i
- Equipped with a CAC (Chromatic Aberration Compensation) function capable of correcting even slight chromatic aberration at the lens periphery (When a CAC-compatible lens is used)
- The DRS (Dynamic Range Stretch) function suppresses blocked shadows and blown highlights
- The V-REC, F-REC provides powerful support in digital cinema production
- Features an internal digital extender (x2 magnification)
- 12-axis color correction, detail, skin tone detail and easy matrix adjustment
- An SD Memory Card can be used for Set Up Data and firrmware version up
- IP streaming and IP control is supported