LUMIX S1H Mirrorless Camera
Panasonic is proud to announce the development of the LUMIX S1H, a new mirrorless camera equipped with a full-frame image sensor.
Pleae Note: Final price and availability to be confirmed.
It is the world’s first camera capable of video recording at 6K/24p (3:2 aspect ratio), 5.9K/30p (16:9 aspect ratio), and 10-bit 60p 4K/C4K.
Combining the professional-level video quality and form factor of the mirrorless camera, Panasonic will release the LUMIX S1H to world markets in fall 2019.
- 6K 24p (3:2), 5.9k/30p (16:9)
- 10-bit 60p 4K/C4K video recording
- Multi Aspect Recording like 4:3 anamorphic mode
- V-Log with 14+ stops dynamic range
- Unlimited recording in all video modes
Accessories Click to expand
Camera Care Click to expand
Post Production Click to expand
Tele Converters Click to expand
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this product yet.