Portabrace EOS C-Series Insulated Case
Portabrace's POL-DSLR/C300 modular Polar Cover has a thick layer of padded insulation and is lined with Mylar® fabric to reflect heat back towards the camera. Air-activated heat packs (PHP-2 sold separately) can be inserted into interior mesh pockets for extra heat during extreme cold-weather shooting. Insulated-protection is also provided for the LCD viewfinder, which can be quickly accessed under a Velcro-sealed cover. There's also a shotgun mic protector and a lens-hood to prevent condensation on the lens when returning indoors. The new modular design works for either standard lens or matte box.
- Fully insulated for maximum protection
- LCD insulated protection & easy viewing access
- Shotgun mic protection
- Anti-slip collars form tight seal around lens or matte box
- Insulated lens cap prevents lens condensation
- Made in the USA
- Central tripod access
- Made with unique Mylar and Phase-change materials
- Long fleece sleeves for operator comfort
- Canon C100
- Canon C300
- Canon C500
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this product yet.