X-Rite i1 Filmmaker Kit
Created for filmmakers seeking high quality and the highest level on-screen colour accuracy.
This Kit includes an X-Rite i1Display Pro calibrator combined with i1Profiler software and a ColorChecker Passport Video, the small in size target kit that enables consistent accuracy in colour balance and camera exposure.
- Professional control for on-screen colour accuracy, whether in studio or in the field
- Match Multiple Cameras
- Obtain Perfect Exposure
- Achieve Ideal Colour Balance
- Reduce Editing Time
- Get to Your Creative Look Faster
X-Rite Display Pro Features
- Blazing fast measurement speed in an intuitive all-in-one design also adopted by leading display manufacturers as preferred colour management device
- Broadcast video standards support – NTSC, PAL SECAM, and Rec. 709, Rec. 2020 and DCI-P3
- Multiple Display and Workgroup Matching – re-use profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or to multiple computers within a workgroup
- Fully supported by Atomos monitors
X-Rite ColorChecker Passprt Video Features
- Combines 4 video production targets in one durable, protective case. Includes white balance target, grayscale target, video colour target, and focus target
- Get a better camera-to-camera match, achieve perfect exposure and easily shoot and edit for mixed lighting, reduce editing time and get to your creative look faster
- Designed to easily take advantage of colour tools like vectorscopes and waveform monitors in programs like Adobe® Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro, as well as on field monitors and recorders like Atomos or SmallHD
- Supported by DaVinci Resolve, Color Finale (FCPX Plugin) and 3D LUT Creator (for Premiere Pro and more) with in-software automation tools to speed up colour balancing
- Includes Lanyard
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this product yet.