Sony RCP-1001 Compact Remote Control Panel
Simple remote control panel with encoder type control
Sony's RCP-1001 is a compact control panel with specialised basic operations.
The iris and master black adjustment block employs a dial (knob) type control.
Up to six units can be mounted in a 19-inch EIA rack. Various settings can be configured according to the operation configuration and the frequency with which functions are used.
- Simple and compact - This remote control panel is equipped with the control functions required to perform the basic operations of cameras enabling the simple and accurate operation of various camera functions
- IRIS/MB (master black) display window - The IRIS window displays the iris setting as an F number. If the lens is closed, "CLS" is displayed. The Master black display window displays the master black setting value.
- Direct control filters and master gain buttons - Easily access ND/CC filters as well as master gain control
- Customisable switch - User's can assign any function to a spare switch.
- Building of a variety of control systems - HDC/HSC/BVP user's can build a multi-camera control system through use of the CNU-700. In a system that uses CNU-700's, two CNU's can be used to control a camera system of up to 24 cameras. A system that uses a LAN can also be built by connecting to a LAN-compatible CCU.