In addition to a 12 month standard manufacturer’s warranty, all Roland Registered Users receive:
- Additional two year warranty on Roland and Boss hardware products (accessories excluded) covering parts and labour.
- Additional four-year warranty on Boss Compacts purchased from 01/06/12.
- Free telephone technical support
- Free online technical support
- Free regular e-newsletters informing you of the latest product releases
- Access to MyRoland which enables you to check which products you've registered with us - or register a new one - and also manage your communications preferences and personal info. All this is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week: you don't have to call during office hours.
- *Please note that the free warranty that Roland offers is non-transferrable
Please note: Ex-Demo products receive a standard one-year warranty.
Register your product now!
The following products receive a 10 year warranty
- Roland HP504, HP506 and HP508 digital pianos
- Roland HPi-50e digital pianos
- Roland LX-15e Digital Pianos
The following products receive a 5 year warranty
The following products receive a 3 year warranty
- Boss recorders
- Amplifiers / Monitors
- Roland Digital Pianos
- Drum modules
- Drum machines
- Sampling / Percussion / Dance / DJ machines
- Audio Interfaces
The following products receive the standard 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Tuners / metronomes / expression pedals
- Stands sold separately (not part of package)
- Clamps, mesh heads, cymbals and drum accessories
Terms and Conditions
As of the 1st September 2010 all Roland products come with a one year manufacturer’s warranty, which can be extended to three years (five years for Boss compacts, LX, HP and HPi Pianos purchased from 01/06/12) if you register your product with us within 90 days of purchase. Once you register, you’ll be issued with your unique registered user number.
The extended warranty applies only to products bought from authorised dealers of Roland UK Ltd and Eire. This warranty and technical support does not extend to any products bought from outside the UK, or from any UK-based company other than authorised dealers of Roland UK Ltd. If you are considering buying an instrument from outside the UK then read our consumer warning.
When you register your product for warranty with Roland UK, you must provide purchase information including the serial number, which is then checked to determine if the unit was sourced through us. If the unit’s serial number is not recognised by our system, you will be referred back to the retailer from whom you bought the unit. If the serial number is recognised, the registration is completed and you will be issued with a unique registered user number, which you can use to contact our customer service team, access our free technical support service, or return a product for repair.
Any products not registered within 90 days of purchase and requiring a repair in the second and third year of ownership will attract a £30 administration fee per product. There is no additional charge if paying by credit card.
*Please note that the free warranty that Roland offers is non-transferrable
Accessing Technical Support
Registered Users may contact our technical support team by logging your enquiry via MyRoland.
Whenever you require technical support, all instances of technical support are logged on your individual record, together with your warranty details and any other relevant information which you may view through your own personal account at My Roland.