Swit S-9204 4 Channel HD/SD-SDI Multiviewer & Switcher
Swit's S-9204 is the ideal solution for motoring 4 channels of SDI via a single HDMI television or monitor. There 3 choices of display patterns; Quad split display, one channel full-screen switch display and PGM/PVW mode display.
Each SDI input has an independent loop through output and support SDI timecode, embedded audiometer, video title editing on each displaying window. The S-9204 can also be used as a basic switcher in the PGM/PVW display mode. It supports PGM output via SDI and one key direct switching from PVW to PGM, with absolute zero delays.
The S-9204 is 19-inch 1RU standard size with pure keyboard operation and works independently without computers.
- 4-ch HD/SD-SDI input
- 4-ch HD/SD-SDI loop-through output
- Multiview output via HDMI
- Quad-split, Fullscreen, and PGM/PVW display modes
- PGM switcher output via SDI, with zero delay
- Output SDI embedded audio via 3.5mm socket
- SDI embedded audiometer (2-ch) display
- SDI time code display
- Customer editable video title for each input channel
- 19-inch 1U rack mount