Sachtler Video-15SB Carbon Fiber Tripod System
The Video-15SB Carbon Fiber Tripod System with the load capacity of up to 35.3 lbs, is perfectly designed for the latest generation of professional digital camcorders in today market.
It features a 12-step counterbalance system for the perfect counterbalance of the camera with either a light or a heavy lens. It also offers 7-steps of vertical and horizontal drag, for smooth camerawork under the toughest of rough conditions.
Also includes the Speed-Lock CF double extension carbon fiber tripod, delivering greater stability and allowing an extended height range.
Video-15SB Fluid Head
Frictionless Leak Proof Fluid Damping
Frictionless leak proof fluid damping with 7 level of drag, for perfect pictures while panning, without jerks and vibrations. Identical across both horizontal and vertical planes, and allows complete disengagement of drag for fast panning.
Touch & Go Quick Release / Automatic Locking System, for quick set up without having to bother to screwing the camera to head and then having to unscrew it again. Also features a safety lock lever that prevents inadvertent disengagement of the camera latch.
Sliding Balance Plate
Sliding camera mount and plate with a 2.8" sliding range, makes a fast balancing system for the camera and ensures perfect balance across the horizontal plane.
Dynamic Counterbalancing System
12-step dynamic counterbalancing system, compensates for torques as the camera tilts, preventing the camera from inadvertently tipping, and ensuring that it is positioned securely at any tilt angle. And can be can be activated and deactivated individually.
- Safe at any temperature, operates without any frictions from -40 to +140°F
- Vibrationless vertical / horizontal brakes
- Built-in illuminated bubble for horizontal leveling
Speed-Lock CF Tripod
- Carbon Fiber construction
- 100mm / 4" bowl base Double extension design
- Maximum height of 61" (not including head)
- Quick clamping system, locks tripod legs in seconds
- Sturdy Carbon Fiber construction
- 12 Steps of Counterbalance
- 100 mm Ball, Integrated Flat Base
- Height Range 26.4 - 66.1"
- Padded Case