Shape 7Q+HAND Protective Cage with Handles
A handheld protective cage that provides a snug and secure fit for the Odyssey 7Q+
SHOHAND is a handheld configuration of Shape’s Odyssey 7Q+ cage. This setup is perfect when using the Odyssey 7Q+ as a wireless director’s monitor, or for comfortable handling when reviewing footage after a shoot.
The cage provides a snug and secure fit for the Odyssey 7Q+. It is held in place using two 1/4-20 screws, one either side. These screws are countersunk, meaning they fit flush with the rest of the cage assembly.
All ports, controls and vents are accessible thanks to the bespoke design, which ensures operability is not affected with the cage fitted.
Multiple threaded holes, on the bottom, top and right side of the cage allows for attachment of other accessories, or mounting of the cage itself to a camera rig.
The handles feature Shape’s patented push-button system, which allows for fast and easy adjustment of the grip angle. The push-button is a spring-loaded mechanism that dis-engages the locking mechanism and allows free rotation of the grip. This is great for storage, or when reviewing footage, as the handles can be used as a kick-stand when placed on a flat surface.
- Handheld configuration for Odyssey 7Q+
- Features Shape’s patented push-button technology to quickly adjust the grip angle
- Rubberised grips ensure secure and comfortable handling
- Handles can act as a kick-stand when placed on a table or flat surface
- Range of threaded holes (1/4-20 & 3/8-16) for attachment possibilities
- Fully accessible ports and controls
- Air vents are not covered or blocked
- 1x 7Q+CAGE assembled with handles pair
- 2x 1/4-20 screws
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this product yet.