Shape Grip Relocator Bracket for Canon C Series Cameras
Grip Reloactor Bracket and Extension Cable for Canon C Cameras from Shape
The unique design of the C-300 bracket allows the user to remove the C-300 handle from the camera body in order to use with the ball and socket part of Shape Double Quick Handle Rosette. By removing the rubber handle off the Double Quick Handle Rosette, you can insert the C-300 bracket and secure it by tightening it with an Allan Key.
When installed on the handle, the user has access to several functions available on the C300 handle such as; trigger on/off control, zoom, main menu, lens aperture control and many more! The user also has access to the unique SHAPE red-push button technology that can rotate individually on a 360 degree axis.
* Please note that the CANON removable grip is NOT included in this bundle*
- Includes Canon C series relocator extension cable
- Perfect solution to use with handles for C-100 C-300 and C300 Mark II
- Unique design to fit SHAPE quick handle system
- Ideal to adjust the angle of the hand grip
- Threaded holes to fit the C300 handle
- Shape Grip Relocator Bracket for Canon C Series Cameras
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this product yet.