Shape Sony FS5 Top Plate Kit
For the top of the camera, we designed a two-part top plate. The plates include ¼-20 and 3/8-16 threaded holes for accessory attachment.
We also designed a screen mount adapter with a rod clamp so you can adjust the SONY LCD screen closer or farther away, according to your viewing needs. You can place the screen in front, behind, at the left of the right of the camera.
The rod clamp can be rotated 90 degrees for other rigging options.
An additional rod clamp with a rod is included with the top plates and can be installed on the other side of the camera to attach other accessories. The distance between the 2 rod clamps is standard 15mm and the rods are positioned for the optical center of the camera.
We created the top plates to provide an easy access to the sensor reference pin. It’s very lightweight (70 g). Another feature of the top plate is that it can be installed on one side only if required as it comes in parts separated parts. The top plate includes 15mm 8 inchs rods.
It’s perfect for drone and gimbal application, and it’s designed with lightweight system for mounting any standard 15 mm accessories.
We proudly make our products in Canada, and we offer a lifetime warranty on all CNC machined parts. Our products are solid and durable.
- Includes 2 rods and rod clamps with a Sony screen mount adaptor to install and adjust the position of the screen
- 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threaded holes are available on the top plates for accessory attachment
- Rod clamp attached to the top plate can be rotated 90 degrees for additional rigging options
- Additional rod clamp installed on the right side of the camera for other accessory options
- Can be install on one side only if required
- Lightweight, CNC aluminum
- Perfect for drone and gimbal application, designed with lightweight system for mounting any standard 15 mm accessories
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this product yet.