Shape Telescopic Push-Button Magic Arm with Mini Quick Release
- Perfect to hold and manipulate accessories such as an On-board monitor
- Bottom section of the magic arm features 2 stoppers with ARRI compatible locking attachment mechanism, (2) interchangeable anti-rotating pins and (1) 3/8-16
- D-ring screw (DRS38) to strongly fix the magic arm to the camera
- Made in Canada, CNC Machined Aluminium, Lifetime Warranty
- The device weight is only 0.24 kg (0.53 lb)
Mini Quick Release Lock Station
- Top section of the magic arm is designed with a (V-mount) Mini Quick Release Lock Station, to mount our Mini Delta Monitor Plate (MILTA)
- The red quick release button is easy to access and designed to prevent unwanted monitor or accessory release.
Mini Delta Monitor Plate ( MILTA)(24 x 50 x 50 mm)
- The Mini Delta Monitor Plate (MILTA) is designed with a Mini Delta Plate and a sliding bracket with 2 anti-rotating support pins to hold your monitor
- The Mini Delta Plate (28mm x 24mm ) can be installed in both direction on the bracket, allowing you to position the anti-rotating support pins in the front or back of the monitor
- The 2 anti-rotating support pins are 11mm height, 8mm diameter and are designed to keep your monitor in place Strongly attach your monitor to the bracket with (1) ¼-20 captive screw and use the sliding feature to rest your monitor onto the anti rotating stoppers (Due to the different thickness of monitors, the sliding plate can be adjusted so the monitor rest on the anti rotating stoppers)
- The sliding distance between the centre of the captive screw and the 2 anti rotating stoppers goes from 12mm to 35mm, meaning that you have 23mm freedom to adjust your monitor to the stoppers.
Patented Push-Button Technology
- Precise and fast adjustments of the magic arm with our patented Push-Button Technology, allowing you to make vertical and horizontal positioning adjustments of the monitor from the top or the bottom of the magic arm
- Nothing to unscrew - Push, Adjust, Release, and then its lock
- New redesigned Push-Button is machined in a single bloc to insure maximum efficiency of the Mechanism
- Featuring (2) 19mm Push-Button at the bottom section of the arm and (1) 15mm Mini Push-Button at the top section to give you more flexibility.
- Telescopic arm with ratchet knob system allows 360 degrees rotation and 66mm (2.6 ‘’) extension
- Not too long to maximise strength but just enough to allow a comfortable manipulation of your monitor
- Minimum length configuration: 6.5’’– 10.7’’
- Maximum length configuration with Telescopic extension: 9.1’’ – 13.3’’