Shure KSM8/B Dualdyne Vocal Microphone - Black
Wired Dynamic Handheld Vocal Microphone
With two ultra-thin diaphragms and groundbreaking reverse airflow technology, the KSM8 Dualdyne™ delivers unmatched control of proximity effect, presence peaks, and bleed and requires minimal EQ and processing.
Meticulously crafted for world-class vocal performances and presentations in elite venues, the KSM8 Dualdyne is the revolutionary dynamic microphone that only Shure could make.
Achieving the sound quality demanded by elite performers and venues no longer requires sacrificing the rugged reliability of a dynamic microphone. The KSM8 Dualdyne features a patented cartridge design with two ultra-thin diaphragms and groundbreaking reverse airflow technology.
Dent-resistant, hardened carbon-steel grille
Lined with hydrophobic woven fabric for exceptional protection against wind, plosives and water, the KSM8 Dualdyne grille is durability redefined.
Patent-pending Diaphragm Stabilization System
Protecting and stabilizing the active diaphragm during plosives and impact, the DSS greatly reduces high-frequency handling noise.
Patented cartridge design with two ultra-thin diaphragms and reverse airflow
Controlled proximity effect vastly increases the working distance without on-axis coloration, delivering the most accurate frequency response available in a dynamic microphone.
Reimagined Shure pumping pneumatic shock mount
An elaborate architecture of tuned cavities, specific resistances, and precisely machined components is fully integrated into the cartridge’s acoustic properties, dramatically reducing handling noise without loss of low-end response.
- Patented cartridge design features two ultra-thin diaphragms (one active and one passive) and a groundbreaking inverted airflow system
- Exceptional control of proximity effect greatly increases working distance without on-axis coloration
- Neutral mid- and high-frequency reproduction due to controlled proximity effect results in the most natural-sounding dynamic microphone available
- Neodymium magnet resides in a micro-injection mold of aerospace SoftMag material, maximizing the magnetic field for the highest output level
- Re-imagined Shure Pumping Pneumatic Shock Mount features tuned cavities, specific resistances, and precisely machined components fully integrated into the cartridge’s acoustic properties, delivering exceptional rejection of handling noise without any loss of low-frequency response
- Patent-pending Diaphragm Stabilization System technology protects and stabilizes the active diaphragm from unwanted movement from plosives or impact
- Dent-resistant, hardened carbon-steel grille design lined with hydrophobic woven fabric provides exceptional water, plosive and wind protection