Sigma 180mm f/2.8 APO Macro EX DG OS HSM Lens - Canon Fit
The Sigma 180mm f/2.8 APO Macro EX DG OS HSM Lens is a high-speed macro lens offering a magnification ratio of 1:1 and a focal length of 180mm, providing quiet and quick manual and auto focus capabilities via the Sigma HSM.
This lens is compatible with the Canon EF mount for use on full-frame and APS-C DSLRs.
This lens incorporates 3 FLD glass elements for color aberration corrections, as well as a floating inner focusing system to reduce other aberrations such as field curvature and distortion, resulting in accurate scene rendition from 1:1 magnification to infinity. A Super Multi-Layer coating helps to eliminate ghosting and flare as well as produce images with more contrast and sharpness. The rounded 9 blade diaphragm also provides an appealing bokeh, especially when photographing at the maximum aperture or at 1:1 magnification.
The integrated OS (Optical Stabilizer) system permits users to photograph handheld with shutter speeds up to 4 stops lower than usually possible. An HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) is also incorporated into the design, ensuring quiet and quick auto focusing and manual focus capabilities.
- High-speed f/2.8 180mm macro lens provides 1:1 magnification ratio.
- FLD glass elements and a floating inner focusing system help to correct for color aberration, field curvature, and image distortion.
- Multi-layer coating reduces ghosting and flare and provides greater contrast and color fidelity.
- Rounded 9 blade diaphragm produces an attractive out of focus quality.
- Integrated Optical Stabilizer system permits users to photograph handheld with shutter speeds up to 4 stops lower than usually possible.
- A Hyper Sonic Motor is incorporated into the lens design, ensuring quiet and quick auto focusing and manual focus capabilities.
- 180mm f/2.8 Macro Lens
- Canon EF Mount
- 1:1 Magnification
- Optical Stabilizer Function
- FLD Glass Elements Reduce Aberration
- Floating Inner Focusing System
- Multi-Coating Reduces Ghosting and Flare
- Hyper Sonic Motor for Quiet Focusing
- Focus Distance of 18.5" / 47cm