Sigma EF-610 DG Super Flash - Pentax Fit
With a powerful guide number of 200' at ISO 100 and 105mm, the Sigma EF-610 DG Super Flash works with Pentax P-TTL and offers users the ability to illuminate the subject or scene both on camera and off.
The unit also has a zoom range of 24-105mm with full frame cameras and has a wide-angle panel that will extend this to 17mm. The head will tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate right 90° and left 180° for full bounce capabilities. And, it has wireless master and slave TTL functionality.
Other features included in the EF-610 DG Super are a multi mode for stroboscopic work and a modeling flash to easily view your light before taking the shot. The flash also offers high-speed, first and second curtain sync modes as well as a 5 to 7 second recycle time at full power. Additionally, it runs on 4 AA batteries and comes with a stand a case.
- Built-in catch light panel
- Red-eye reduction mode
- Manual flash from 1/1 to 1/128 power
- Auto power off setting
- Battery life of 120-160 flashes
- Compatible with Pentax P-TTL
- Guide Number: 200' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (17mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
- Rotates Right 90° & Left 180°
- Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality
- Multi Mode & Modeling Flash
- Recycle Time: 5-7 Seconds
- High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries