SLR Magic CINE 17mm T1.6 Lens and Variable ND Filter Kit
This kit from SLR Magic is composed of the SLR Magic 1716MFT 17mm T1.6 Cine Lens and SLR Magic Variable ND Filter Kit.
SLR Magic 1716MFT 17mm T1.6 Cine Lens
The CINE 1716MFT lens is standard wide angle lens ideal for general photography and cinematography.
Extremely fast T1.6 lens offering a 17mm focal length (34mm, 35mm format equivalency) and is designed for the Micro Four Thirds mount, ideal for Olympus, Panasonic and Black Magic system cameras. It offers superior sharpness even in low light situations. The 17mm T1.6 is particularly well-suited for street and architectural photography. Cinematographers will love this lens too!
The solid metal construction houses ten aperture blades giving a beautiful bokeh and a "de-clicked" aperture control (aperture measured in T-stops and this is the actual available light measurement.). The aperture can therefore be set step-lessly and silently, which allows soft transitions in luminance. That way there is less post-processing after shooting. 1/3 stops can be used also.
- Micro Four Thirds Mount
- Solid metal construction
- Well suited for street photography
- Soft transitions in luminance
SLR Magic 52mm Variable Neutral Density 0.4 to 1.8 Filter (1.3 to 6 Stops)
The SLR Magic 52mm Variable Neutral Density 0.4 to 1.8 Filter is a solid variable neutral density filter that is designed to mount onto lenses with 52mm front filter threads and provides an exposure reduction of 1.3 to 6 stops. The 0.4 to 1.8 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. The degree of density is easily controlled by rotating the front filter ring, helping you to predetermine the additional exposure length required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. For easier, repeatable control over density settings, the front ring is visually demarcated with numbers representing different density values and includes a rotation lever to further help enable fast and precise positioning of the front ring.
This filter is constructed from optical glass for clarity and color fidelity. It is multicoated to prevent internal ghosting as well as reflections and also features a 62mm mount which helps to reduce the likelihood of vignetting when used with wide-angle lenses.
- Variable neutral density filter allows you to dial in differing amounts of density scene to scene.
- 0.4 to 1.8 neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a reduction of 1.3 to 6 stops, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Offers increased flexibility to use specific ISO settings or ISO films under bright ambient light.
- Provides increased exposure flexibility while using cinema or video cameras within a designated film frame rate.
- Multicoated, optical glass for clarity and color fidelity as well as the prevention of internal ghosting and reflections.
- Side lever allows the filter glass to be easily rotated.
- 62mm front mount helps to reduce the likelihood of vignetting with wide-angle lenses.
- Plastic filter case for storage and transport.
- Covers Full-Frame Sensors
- f/1.1 to f/16 Aperture Range
- Cine Geared Focus and Iris Rings
- Clickless Iris Ring
- 13-Blade Circular Aperture
- 52mm Variable Neutral Density Filter
- Reduce Exposure by 2.3 to 6 Stops